Regular price €54,90 Save €-54,90
🟢 This product ist available!
Germany: 1 - 2 working days
Other EU countries: 3 - 14 working days
Other countries: 2 - 6 weeks
Extremely small and extremely light! With only 1.8 g without cable, the MicroVario offers a high-quality TEK Vario with two pressure sensors and an accelerometer!
Really tiny! And yet the MicroVario is a full-fledged TEK Vario with high-quality pressure sensors and a three-axis accelerometer. Full support for telemetry from Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core.
The MicroVario realizes a high quality vario with a built-in high resolution pressure sensor via telemetry and also allows the use of compensation nozzles with the integrated TEK connector. This gives you a vario function that displays true climb and sink very accurately, independent of "stick thermals". For accurate altitude measurement even when operating with a TEK nozzle, a second pressure sensor is built in to provide correct altitude data regardless of speed.
Information about the loads in flight is provided by the built-in 3-axis accelerometer with a measuring range up to 16 g.
All measured values of the MicroVario can be directly viewed live via our UniDisplay. All settings and alarms can of course also be conveniently programmed via the display.
According to our philosophy to support as many systems as possible, the MicroVario also speaks the telemetry of:
- Jeti Duplex
- Multiplex M-Link
- Graupner HoTT
- JR DMSS
- Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter)
- PowerBox Core
The telemetry used must be specified only once in the MicroVario settings. This is done either with our PC program "SMMicroVario Tool" or with the UniDisplay. In the delivery state HoTT is selected.
And this is what the MicroVario can do:
- high resolution vario with TEK connection
- height measurement with second pressure sensor with automatic zero setting after power on
- integrated 3 axis accelerometer up to +- 16 g
- full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba FASSTest S.BUS2, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum and PowerBox Core
- Connection for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions
- Measurement of receiver battery voltage
- current status is signaled via LED
- direct viewing of measured values live with our UniDisplay
- parameter settings possible via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry
- free firmware updates possible via PC with our USB interface (Order-No. 2550) or also with already existing USB connection cables like from Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner
- due to its compact size and low weight it can be used almost everywhere
- Vario resolution: 0.01 m/s
- Vario noise: typ. less than 0,02 m/s
- Height measurement resolution: 0,1 m
- Accelerometer: 3 axes up to 16 g
- power supply: From receiver power supply (from 3.6 V to maximum 8.5 V)
- Power consumption: approx. 24 mA
- 1 x connector for telemetry and power supply ("link")
- 1 x servo pulse input from receiver
- COM port for UniDisplay and firmware update
- Connector for TEK nozzle
Dimensions: 26 (33 with connector) x 12 x 7 mm
Mass: 1.8 g without cable / 5.4 g with 30 cm standard cable